Tory is almost one!
Hi anyone and everyone! I am hoping you are here because you want to make sure that Tory is continuing to progress nicely, and the good news is that she is! She is crawling, cruising, talking, and generally having a great time! Her first real word is "hi!" and it's usually accompanied by putting something up to her ear. It doesn't even have to look like a phone. Last night it was her discarded pajamas from the previous night. I told her to say "hi grandma!" and she said "hi guh..." I think. I'm guessing it was random, but you never know! She is far from sleeping through the night so I am still exhausted. I am guessing I will be exhausted until she is 18; then, I will just be old and tired! Tory loves the cats; the feeling is not so mutual! They are all except one learning to run away when they see her coming! She is getting pretty speedy, so they have to run fast! More to come later! Exciting times with her first birthday looming in the near future!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home