Vacation

Thanksgiving night in Bethany...what was in that Martinelli's anyway???

Can you believe what a big girl she is getting to be????

Sleeping in the carseat on the way back from the party.

The girls are dressed to party!!!!
Tory and I came back recently from our trip out East to visit family and attend my nephew's Bar Mitzvah. We had a great time visiting, and Tory was a big hit with her cousins! She got all dressed up in her party dress and holiday shoes and then spent most of the party clinging to me from jet lag. As you can imagine, 3 hours is quite a difference in our sleep patterns! We did enjoy our time, though. We also got to visit her great-grandpa who is a young 94, and my best friend and her 2 year old. We also got to visit the emergency department while Tory had a bad cough and a high fever, but that ended well so I won't dwell on it! The kitties were glad to have us back, but they had some sort of wild party while we were gone and we're still cleaning up from that! Anyway, we are settling in for a quiet holiday season. We have been lighting the candles for Channuka the last 2 nights (we missed night 1) and Tory is enjoying a little new doll I picked up for her yesterday. People keep asking her if she's seen Santa....I just smile and stay mute. But, it's all gone by fast this year, since the vacation broke it up, so it's almost the new year!!! I hope it will be a peaceful one for everyone!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home