cute behavior

Tory is doing something really cute. After dinner and her bath, we go upstairs and play in her room until she goes to bed. Over the last couple of days, she has started to crawl to her crib, try to pull her blankie (I love my blankie sooooo much mommy) through the slits in the crib (I usually end up pulling it through for her). She then nose dives into the blankie and cuddles for a minute, then gets up and crawls to me and crawls into my lap. Finally tonight I figured out she is actually telling me she is really to go nite-nite (I'm a little slow on the uptake!). She is really pretty clever! I was taught that babies did not want to go to bed...the other night she cried for 30 minutes straight as an example...but when Tory is ready, she goes right out, or sings for a few minutes then goes to sleep. We sit in the rocker for a few minutes, then I sing Hush Little Baby to her and her fish mobile, then put her down in the crib, she curls up with the blankie and her Spunky dog (thank you cousin Rhoda) and out she goes. How blessed I am to have gotten such a great bed time girl. Unfortunately, it doesn't spill over to 1, 3, 5 and 6:00am, when she is up and crying for milk! We'll work on that later!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home