ToryBorialis

In which Tory, born in July, 2005, sprouts from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower in time that seems to fly by in the wink of an eye...and in which her mother tries to wax poetic about all of her changes!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!




Here are some great pictures taken of Tory to commemorate the end of 2006. She will be 18 months on the 8th, which, for those of you not any good at math, is equal to 1 1/2 years! Amazing! She is starting to say thank you, and sometimes, even your welcome! I did get one please out of her today. That was nice. She is getting more aggressive with the cats, and pretty soon I am sure the scratches and bites will show up. She does say "gentle" as she yanks their fur, so I know something is getting through to her! Her sleeping habits are awful right now. She is waking up so early every morning I can't believe she is getting enough sleep. Then she is napping for 2 1/2 hours at day care. I am so tired at work. I need to start planning for nap time after lunch!! Tory is fixated on a video called "Baby Faces" which I highly recommend. It's just music and home movies of people's babies just sitting there being cute. Very basic and not at all offensive! I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. I am thinking of this year as a fresh page, just like the calendar when we start a new month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home