Summer Arrives!

Well it surely is the first day of summer tomorrow, which is obvious since all the babies Tory's age are starting to have their birthdays. This is a picture of Tory at her first 1st birthday party. She ate about 1 ton of vegetarian meatloaf. She is indeed my girl! Although, I have to admit, I did give her salmon the other day and she loved it....with the beautiful weather on the way and with me taking time off from work for 6 weeks, the sky is the limit! We went to the Children's Museum today with our playgroup, and that was a lot of fun. I got a membership for Tory and me since I think we will be going back plenty. There is an interactive water room, and Tory just loves splashing! I can't put her down in there until she can walk, though, since it's all wet! But there are baby places and we spent a lot of time there. I want to go to the zoo as well, but school just got out this week so it's crazy over there! I really want to go to a concert at the zoo. Those are such fun! Well, more summer fun to come, mostly including birthday parties and swimming! Happy birthday to all the summer babies (and some summer adults as well!)!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home