ToryBorialis

In which Tory, born in July, 2005, sprouts from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower in time that seems to fly by in the wink of an eye...and in which her mother tries to wax poetic about all of her changes!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

mama and me!






Here are several pictures of Tory and me. It's the first of several theme postings that I have yet to think up....I'll try to think of something clever. Check out the picture of the 37 year old woman with the pig-tail braids and glasses...what, does she think she's 27? (sometimes!) The picture of Tory with the kitty make-up was taken at the Children's Museum. The picture of the two babies is me and Tory, both at 3 months old! Notice the resemblance...The graduation was from New Mom's group when she was 6 months old. And the one with me in the hospital bed holding the bundle was obviously right after Tory was born. She looks so tiny! I was looking at some leftover newborn diapers today that I was giving to friends (whose baby may be born on Tory's birthday....) and they are so tiny! I can't believe she was ever that small! She was 6 pounds, 7 ounces at birth, and now she is pushing 20 pounds! She is still very wee, but certainly a bigger wee than before! Speaking of progress, tonight I have decided will be the night that Tory gets up no more for snacks. Wish me luck. I don't think I will be getting a lot of sleep! I'll let you all know what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home