I'm still here!!!!!

We are still around, we have just been so busy! The weather has been so great for late September, we just had to run to the park after dinner tonight...it started to get dark so early, though, that I can tell, even with no rain, our park days are numbered!!!! I don't know what we will do with ourselves in the fall and winter evenings. I think we will spend a lot of time at the indoor playground at the mall...I'm already creating a mall rat!!!!! So I just discovered that you can change the font on your blog. How fun! How do you like the colors? Here is a picture of Tory's very first kiss, with a much older, sophistocated friend (she is 15 months to Tory's 14....). They have decided to just be friends, but you can tell it's a little awkward between them now....I think it will blow over soon! tory is so cute when she says mommy.....THat was Webdings for Tory is so cute when she says "mommy"...she just started to this morning, and it appears she is using it appropriately, or maybe she is really saying meow, but it's coming out like "mommy". I'll take it either way. I think it's the real thing. Apparently she said it all day today at day care. She also is big on doggy and ducky, which sound the same, but are not. A new word is "beebee" but I'm not sure yet what it relates to. She says "light" and points to the ceiling. I'm trying to use that to teach her about the moon and stars. I had better get on that before the rains come!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home