I'm one, I rock!
"Hi everyone, Tory here. I am now one and 10 days old. It's ok so far. I am now standing for a few seconds, and I have even attempted a step here and there. It's so fun! When I do it, I have to laugh out loud at the joy of it! Mommy is usually there to catch me when I fall, or pick me up off the ground. I am a little sensitive these days about Mommy leaving me even for a short time. It must be my moon cycle...sometimes I'm ok, sometimes I cry. I really don't like anyone else holding me, except maybe Grandma, Grandpa, Al and sometimes Liz, but then it's back to Mommy. Her shoulders are just the right size and softness for me. Mommy is even better when she is holding me AND blankie...I love my blankie! So I had a great time with grandma and grandpa all week. We went to the Children's museum, we went swimming, we picked blueberries, and I ate a lot of them...we ate out a lot and I got to stay out way past my bedtime almost every night! Boy was I tired once I landed in my crib with blankie (and Spunky, and my new friend, Uncle Monkey, a gift from my Monkey Uncle!). We went to the Saturday Market, and then we had my birthday party. Almost all my friends were there, and I learned something cool....people seem to bring you gifts on your birthday! I will have to remember this for next year so I am expecting it! I got some cool toys, books, and clothes, but really the fun was having everyone together for the afternoon. I got to eat cake. After that, mommy had to bring me inside for a bath before I could open presents! When the pictures get posted, you will see why! Anyway, grandma and grandpa left this morning and I already miss them! If they read this I just want to say thank you for being with me for my party and all week, and thanks for my presents! I love you! Oh, before I go I just have to say a quick welcome to the world to my new friend IA, I don't know if his moms would like me to tell you too much about him yet, so I will just say that he is adorable and tiny, and I don't think I was ever that small! (Mommy just said, yes I was.) Thanks to all my friends for being at my party and for my presents! Pictures will be posted as soon as mommy finishes the film and gets them developed!"


1 Comments:
Hi Tory,
I'm glad you had fun at your birthday party! I had a great time at mine too. Isn't it fun to be one? Hope I get to meet you someday.
Love,
Joseph
Post a Comment
<< Home