ToryBorialis

In which Tory, born in July, 2005, sprouts from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower in time that seems to fly by in the wink of an eye...and in which her mother tries to wax poetic about all of her changes!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

One year old!!!





Here is Tory on her first birthday! You should have seen her earlier today at her little friend's birthday party. She had the requisit cake all over her face. I had them take a picture since I didn't have my camera, and the batteries were dead on my video camera. It was very cute. Once I get it, I will post it for the world to see! Tory, remarkably, decided to start trying to stand independently for the first time yesterday. It's as if her brain clicked into one year mode and all the sudden she wants to do things. Last night, Al made us birthday dinner, and Tory just scarfed it down. Mostly parmasian cheese, by the fistful! Al got a short video on his digital camera, but it was too large for us to email to my computer, so we will just load it next time he is here. I haven't tried to put videos on my blog, but I have seen it done, so I know it is possible! Anyway, we are off to another birthday party, a joint venture of our playgroup. Next week is Tory's big party. We are really looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa visiting this week!!! Tory even said so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home