ToryBorialis

In which Tory, born in July, 2005, sprouts from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower in time that seems to fly by in the wink of an eye...and in which her mother tries to wax poetic about all of her changes!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

What seems to be the problem, officer?



So did you ever get one of these in the mail from the photo-radar police? When you are speeding and you realize the flash just went off, you always say to yourself, I will tell them it wasn't really me driving the car that day, they can't really prove it was me, then you get the letter in the mail, and there you are, clear as day, goofy grin as you cruise home from work. Maybe you were picking your nose. You never know. But there's no disguising the guilty. So Tory and I are going to have to have a long talk about responsibility and car use, I guess. I thought this talk would wait until she was 16, but she is a bit of a driving prodigy. And just look at that devil-may-care smirk as she looks right into the camera. A regular speed demon. Well, this is coming straight out of her allowance I can tell you. And she is going right back to those little plastic cars you power with your feet, not gas. We may have to start relying more on public transportation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home