ToryBorialis

In which Tory, born in July, 2005, sprouts from a tiny seed into a beautiful flower in time that seems to fly by in the wink of an eye...and in which her mother tries to wax poetic about all of her changes!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Before and After

Before


And After!!!!


Can you believe the huge difference? In the before picture, the wall looks really out of place, and it was put up by a previous owner to block where the garage used to be. I had the wall taken down, the posts moved to a more logical place, the window added, and the new door put in. Then, I had the trim all painted yellow. In the before picture, you may be able to see that just some of the trim was painted, and it was a gross blue. Someone had thought to paint the trim around the very pointy roof in that blue...I had that changed to white....no need to draw attention to that part of the house! I love our new door and window! It really opens things up. I can now see who is at the door before opening it, which is quite a relief! I love the little gate in front. It has a little lock on the inside for more security. It can keep 3 of the 4 cats from getting out (darn that Rambo!!!) and most importantly, it keeps Tory from getting out. I'm thinking that in the fall, we can go out there with sidewalk chalk when it is raining, and also maybe a push toy or two. I am looking forward of getting rid of the debris in the front yard. Free if anyone wants it!!!! Props to James, or as Tory calls him "the Man" for all of his hard work. If you like what you see and want me to put you in touch with him, he definitely gets my recommendation. And he's good with kids and cats!

1 Comments:

Blogger milagrospdx said...

Hey Debby,

I hope all is well with you.

We want to do a small remodel job at our house - add a mud room. I would love to have James' info if you still recommend him.

Just email me the info:

milagros@milagrosboutique.com

All the best,

Tony at Milagros

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home